Baking Sheets- Quilon Coated Bleached Parchment Paper for Sheet Pans
A professional bakery and restaurant staple, Quilon-coated bleached parchment paper minimizes food waste and expedites cleanup. Use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans or for cooling candy and chocolate. Sheets can be overlapped or cut down to suit any size container.
- Bleached parchment paper coated with Quilon on both sides.
- Quilon lining resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- In baking, use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans for easy release without extra oil or butter, for cooling candy and chocolate and for piping frostings.
- For savory cooking, use for steaming meats and vegetables, wrapping tamales and splatter-free microwaving.
Use & Care:
- Oven Safe to 400ºF
- Grease Resistant
- Ideal for use in conventional, convection and microwave ovens.
- Do not expose to direct flame or heating elements
Please note: Quilon treated parchment is not ideal for use with heat transfer paper as it tends to stick to the image. Please see our selection of silicone treated paper or PTFE sheets for use with heat transferring. If you have any questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.